Tuesday, June 19, 2012

La Isla del Tesoro



La Isla del Tesoro is a vegetarian restaurant in the center of Madrid. Lonely Planets says it is one of the best ones in Madrid. The decoration is certainly fantastic and the different courses have a lot of flavour. Think it's best to there for lunch during the weekdays because they have economic menus. If one orders from the menu, it is a little expensive.


Y took me here, she is such a sweet girl. We had a rough time deciding what to eat, everthing that we read sounded irresistable. It was hard to make up our minds.


I ordered a goat cheese salad with red onions, tomatoes and daits. Y got "Panchamama", it was like a potatoe cake with many vegetables.


And then of course, we could resist to having something for dessert like... "El gocho de chocolate".


Thank you so much Y, I'm going to miss you!!! I whish you all the best on your new job and I hope I can visit you in NYC sometime soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment